Don’t you get goosebumps with the feeling of swimming under colder temperatures? But the swimming lover to athletes would not like to compromise under any circumstances.
They must go on the hunt for a better and more comfortable wetsuit for swimming in cold water.
Wetsuits deliver you more warmth under cold water. The fabric of the wetsuits is thicker and offers more flexibility to enhance water stroke techniques and reduce drag. The average temperature of wetsuits ranges from 50 to 78 degrees.
Several breathtaking wetsuits mentioned underneath will provide more ease and comfort and do not let you down in any condition.
Here comes the review of wetsuits with unique features and benefits, and you would love to buy one of these for sure.
Top 5 Wetsuits For Cold Water Swimming
O’Neill Men’s Reactor Wetsuit
- Ultra stretchy 3mm Ultraflex neoprene body, 2mm Ultraflex neoprene sleeves and lower legs
- Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
O’Neil is a trendy brand that manufactures A-class wetsuits. The latest edition is the newly upgraded reactor-2 wetsuit which is well known for its perfect comfort and reliability. It arrives with several fresh colours and styles that can blow your mind anyways.
It fits nicely for all the swimming activities, whether diving, snorkelling, paddleboarding, etc. It helps you to keep warm and protects you very well.
Coming to its specifications, the thickness of this product is 3/2 mm, which is a great option, especially in the summer months. If needed, you can unzip the wetsuit and tie it around your waist as well. The best part about this wetsuit is that you can adjust it at your convenience.
- Available in different sizes
- Available in three different colour combinations all black, black/red, black/blue
- Long-sleeved wetsuit
- Adjustable neck collar
- Controls skin irritation
- It comes with the Krypto knee pads to protect your skin
- Long-lasting and durable product
- The wetsuit stinks
Synergy Triathlon Wetsuit
- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS - Ironman approved. Athlete endorsed. Comes in wide range of sizes to ensure a perfect fit.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY EQUALS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Hydrodynamic neoprene with silicone coated SyPrene. 3mm thick core buoyancy panel / 2mm lower legs and back.
Synergy’s Ironman-approved 3/2 mm construction wetsuit is relatively thin and appropriate for beginners and experts. It comes in a variety of sizes to guarantee a comfortable fit.
The hydrodynamic neoprene silicone-coated material helps to deliver superior performance. The neck collar of this wetsuit is very soft, smooth, and stretchy, and it gives a pleasant and relaxed feeling.
The highest-grade anti-corrosion zipper helps you reduce drag while performing in the water. The flexibility and buoyancy level allows you to float higher and move quicker in an improved motion.
- Perfect choice for athletes as well as beginners
- Long-lasting material used
- A warranty of one year is available on this product
- Robust zipper reduces drag
- An adjustable neckline guarantees more relaxation
- Bit Expensive
TYR Men’s Hurricane Wetsuit
- Boasting features that minimize drag and maximize speed
- Men's Hurricane Wetsuit Cat 1 is the ideal choice for beginner and aspiring triathletes looking to improve performance in the water.
TYR Men’s Hurricane Wetsuit comes with electrifying features that help reduce drag and maximum speed in the water. No one can deny that this wetsuit is a number choice for beginners and triathletes who are just there to enhance their performance drastically.
This wetsuit is quite durable and reliable due to the help of slick skin neoprene material. It provides high heat retention and is resistant to scrapes.
Being the most trusted brand, this ensures a comfortable fit for the beginner and helps utilize speed wrap panelling in the legs, core, and chest to drive the performance rigorously.
This wetsuit cat one wetsuit comes with a grey liner, including fast-release ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs. Overall, it is a great product to boost the range of motion under the water.
- The 360-degree core stabilization system
- Targets muscle groups to maximize inner strength
- Wrist cuffs assist in controlling water intake and improving energy
- Quick-release ankle cuffs allow you to open and reverse in no time
- Size issues observed
Blueseventy Women’s Wetsuit
The Blueseventy thermal reaction wetsuit designed for women is perfect for cold water swimming. It absorbs less water with good flexibility and ensures protection from all the components of water.
The upgraded zirconium jersey gives you the warmth of woollen material, and it gets dried quickly as well. The perfect core buoyancy assists in raising the position of hips with the rest of the body.
The chest panels are split by stretchable neoprene and help ease breathing activity for more ease and comfort. The natural stroke movement improves with this immaculately fantastic wetsuit. 2 mm flexible legs allow quicker transitions. The 4-5-4 design helps the hips and lower torso lift the body and reduce drag and downhill swimming position.
- Highly stretchable jersey
- Offers great mobility
- Prevents water intake due to 4-way stretch silicone cuffs
- Knee flex reduces bunching and improves running
- Excellent flexibility
- Good for colder temperatures
- No cons
Lemon Men’s Wetsuits
- MULTI SPORT WETSUIT: Wetsuit designed for all water sports like diving, scuba, paddle boarding, surfing, or kayaking.
- DURABILITY: Spot taped at stress points and flatlock seams provide a smooth interior and exterior surface to ensure maximum comfort and durability.
Loren designed the wetsuit for all kinds of water sports activities, such as paddle boarding, diving, surfing, or kayaking. The wetsuit with flatlock seams offers more flexibility and durability. It is ideal for those who love to dive for hours in the water.
The 3/2 mm neoprene offers more comfort and warmth in colder temperatures. The 2mm sleeves provide more flexibility in the water. It comfortably fits with an automatic cut pattern, and you can enjoy a wide variation of such wetsuits in several sizes and shapes.
It arrives along with the necessary equipment, such as knee pads, an extra-long leash, and an incredible wetsuit. It’s a long-lasting wetsuit perfect for all temperatures, be it summer, winter, or rain.
- Easy to wear and remove with front zip design
- More stretchable and helps breathe properly
- Provide more heat under cold temperatures
- It does not allow water entry and removes easily
- Reduces drag and improves stroke techniques
- Multisport wetsuit
- Comfortable fit
- The zipper quality is not good.
We all understand that swimming in cold water is a very tough job. You have to be very sure that you have the right set of wetsuits under your backpack to deliver outstanding performance under cold water. However, just ensure to have all the other equipment to beat your competitors.
With the distinct features of these wetsuits, you could make an immediate decision and get the one in your cart and bring it home quickly.
The tech suits will ultimately help you enhance your swimming techniques and strength. Getting the one will surely make your execution much more reasonable than the earlier swimming strokes and speed.
All the swimming tech suits developed are of improved grade, and I am confident you will be finally picking one of them at a time.