- Always check the care instructions on the garment label as a starting point, follow these as best you can when washing or ironing.
- Wash garments at a low temperature, inside out and with non-bio detergent and with similar colours.
- We’re sure you know this already, but please don’t tailor or alter the pieces so that they can be enjoyed by others.
- Please do not tumble dry any rented garments - this can cause the garments to shrink!
- If you’ve rented a DCO piece - always ensure you take this to an authorised Dry Cleaner, do not attempt to wash these in the washing machine (tempting as it may be!)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to drop us a message though at firstname.lastname@example.org.