SUPPORT AND FAQ'S
MOST POPULAR QUESTIONS
- CAN I SWAP ITEMS IF IT DOESN'T FIT/ISN'T RIGHT FOR ME?
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Browse the site and pick the clothes you want to rent and the pricing plan that is right for you.
2. We send these out to you with free delivery
3. Get lots of compliments and then send them back at the end of the month (or keep them for another month if you want!).
4. Order more clothes and repeat 🔁
- WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
All packages include one swap per month, free delivery and returns and no damage fees 👍
➡️ 2 items per month for £69
➡️ 4 items per month for £99
- WHICH SIZES DO YOU STOCK?
At the moment we cater for sizes 8-16. You can easily check which items are available in your size by using the size filter on the website when browsing!
- HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS VIA DPD?
To send back via DPD you can use the label provided with your RePack bag. To find your nearest DPD drop off point click here. Missing a label? Just drop us a message and we can send a new one out to you.
- HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS VIA COLLECT PLUS?
If you'd like to post items back via Collect Plus click here and input your email to be sent a new prepaid label. You can find your nearest Collect Plus drop off point click here. Please note that labels are only valid for 30 days.
- CAN I USE ROYAL MAIL TO RETURN MY ITEMS?
You can, however only DPD and Collect Plus services are free of charge for an Onloan customer, if neither of those options are available in your area just get in touch with us and we’ll be able to find a solution.
ONLOAN + RENTING
- WHAT IS ONLOAN?
We're a fashion rental subscription offering wardrobe freedom for all. For £69 or £99 p/m you can rent 2 or 4 beautiful items of clothing from our carefully curated list of fashion brands.
- WHAT IS A FASHION RENTAL SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE?
You pay a monthly fee to rent clothes from our wardrobe, you select your clothes - enjoy them and then send them back at the end of the month, or keep them for another month. We’re very flexible and we don’t charge for damages. Prices start at £69 p/m for 2 items (worth £500 on average) and £99 p/m for 4 items (worth £1000 on average).The fee includes delivery, cleaning costs and returns.
- WHY RENT?
Renting is the best way to experiment with your personal style and get your fashion fix, without treating clothes as disposable. We give you access to incredible clothes at a friendly price, on a flexible rolling basis.
HOW IT WORKS
- HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Click Click Browse now on the homepage to start browsing our wardrobe. You can start adding items to your basket and your wishlist straight away. Once you’re ready select the ‘review selection’ button and follow the steps to set up your account and get loaning!
- CAN I SWAP AN ITEM IF IT DOESN’T FIT/ ISN’T RIGHT FOR ME?
We offer a fit guarantee. If you receive your items and something isn’t right just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within the first few days and select something else from the website. Unsuitable items will need to be returned unworn, using the free returns label provided.
- HOW DO I PAUSE OR CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time, our service is very flexible. You must also return any clothes you have borrowed before your next loan day, to avoid being charged for the following month’s subscription. You can pause anytime via your account page.
- MY BILLING DATE WAS OVER A WEEK AGO, CAN I STILL PAUSE?
You can pause your account anytime, if your billing date was over a week ago we'll add a month's worth of credit to your account for a future loan.
- WHAT IF I WANT TO RESTART MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can restart your subscription at any time, it’s as simple as ordering some new clothes. We’ll be delighted to welcome you back.
- HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?
When you sign up for one of our subscription packages, you will agree to give Onloan your express permission to automatically charge you for a pre-paid subscription, on the same day every month - aka your ‘loan date’. Please note that you are responsible for any additional charges your bank applies.
- DO I NEED TO BE A CERTAIN AGE TO SIGN UP?
Yes – sixteen is the minimum age for a rental subscription.
- DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UK?
We currently rent clothes to customers based in the UK and Ireland. If you’re based elsewhere, drop us an email and we might be able to make special arrangements.
- HOW DO DELIVERY/RETURNS WORK?
We use DPD and CollectPlus to send out our clothes to you, and you can use them to return your items back to us for free. We’ll include a label in your package for you to use.
Once your items are on their way back to us, and your next billing date has passed, you can select your new items to rent.
- DO YOU USE SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING?
Yes we do, we use RePacks to deliver our clothes, they’re wonderful and can be re-used multiple times, and are then recycled at the end of their lives. Please look after them and return your clothes using them.
- WHEN DO I RETURN MY ITEMS?
You can return your items by your next loan day and then choose new ones. If you’re not sure when this is you can always email us at email@example.com. You are welcome to rent items for multiple months, we’ll just charge you for your subscription fee each month as usual.
-I LOVE THIS ITEM, CAN I RENT IT FOR MULTIPLE MONTHS?
Of course, you can keep an item for as long as you want and return the other(s).
- I LOVE THIS ITEM, CAN I BUY IT?
Absolutely! Onloan members can buy any of our pieces. Msg us for prices, 10-80% off depending on the piece. Or check out our preloved site now.
- CAN I WASH MY PIECES?
Read more about our Garment Care advice here
- ARE REFUNDS POSSIBLE?
We don’t offer refunds, however if you’re unhappy with the service please do let us know and we will try to make it right as quickly as possible. We can offer credit towards future loans.
- CAN I REFER A FRIEND TO ONLOAN?
Of course, we love it when you tell your friends about Onloan and the joys of wardrobe freedom.
How it works
1. Share your code with friends and colleagues using your unique link (you can also find this via your account)
2. When they sign up for a subscription (2 or 4 items) they'll get £30 off
3. You'll also get £30 automatically deducted from your next subscription as a thank you.There's no maximum number of friends you can refer. Still need help? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.