CURRENTLY HIRING: COMMUNITY MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are ready to shout from the rooftops about Onloan - and this role is critical to making that happen. By developing relationships with the most exciting and culturally-relevant influencers, creatives, brands, journalists and more, you will help build the brand world, and put Onloan firmly front of mind for everyone who is considering a new modern way to enjoy fashion.
Build and maintain relationships with Onloan brand ambassadors and influencers, growing the number and diversity of individuals we partner with Manage the acquisition, retention and activation of affiliate partners Develop partnerships with brands that share our values and crossover audiences Work with the Creative Director to increase our impact via social media, researching and generating content ideas, and tracking KPIs Work closely with our PR freelancer on media outreach Seek out innovative ways to build brand awareness for Onloan
As excited about the Onloan mission, brand and customer as we are
- You’re a great writer, convincing and charming over email
- Really organised and reliable
- Up for the ‘pitch in’ nature of an early stage startup
- Curious / have a learning-mindset
- You love fashion!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Equity options after 3 months
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays the month (or keep them for another month if you want!).
- Protected time for training / learning
- Discounted Onloan subscription
Send a CV, a paragraph or two about why you’d like this role, and a description of one brand or individual we should partner with and why - to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll hire as soon as we find the right person.